THREE KINDS OF SPARE PARTS SEARCHING
1. In the left column choose the car mark, you are interested in. Press in the opened page on the photo of appropriate models. Result will be spare parts of selected car mark (model), distributed by categories.
2. In the top of drop-down list choose category, you are interested in, and press the button ‘Search”. Searching result will be spare parts of selected category, distributed by car marks and models. Click on mark (model) – transition to catalogue page, where are all spare parts of this model.
3. Enter code of spare part in the left top side of text box (code can be found in link of spare part description) and press the button “Search”. In searching result spare part with selected code will be shown. If found spare part is suitable for various models of car, then the result will be distributed by appropriate car marks and models. Click on mark (model) to go to all spare parts of this model. In case, if spare part is not in catalogue, you will go to page with code 404 (not found).
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON SPARE PARTS
Information on spare part of car is shown in a row. From left to right side -
- gearwheel with pencil (icon) – click to ask any question you are looking for the spare part;
- state flag (icon) – country of spare part manufacturer – if absent – in not known;
- camera (icon) – click to see photo of spare part, if photo is absent – camera with minus sign (icon);
- code of spare part (text) – can be used for searching in catalogue;
- additional information (text) – additional information on spare part;
- price\currency (text) – price and currency of spare part – if price is not determined – banknote with pencil (icon) – click to ask a question on price of spare part;
- Range of different colors (icon) - when you mouse over it, the information of the availability and quantity of goods in the warehouse will pop-up:
- - goods are available in the warehouse in unlimited quantities;
- - goods are available in the warehouse in limited quantities;
- - goods are available within 1 working day, the quantity of goods is not limited;
- - goods are available within 1 working day, the quantity of goods is limited;
- - goods are available within 1-7 days, the quantity of goods is not limited;
- - goods are available within 1-7 days, the quantity of goods is limited;
- - goods are temporarily not available, they are expected to be delivered to the warehouse;
- - goods are not yet available for order;
- basket (icon) - click to add the product to customer’s basket for further execution of order;
Customer’s basket on left top corner – click to move on page with selected spare parts, which are distributed by car mark (model) with indication of category. Click on mark (model) to move to page with all spare parts of this model.
Red cross (icon) on the right side of detailed information – click to remove selected spare part of customer’s order.
Amount (skaits) – amount of spare parts, which are required for order – if you have changed the amount, do not forget to click 'Update'.
Place your order - click to move on ordering execution page.
By executing the order, please, fill in all mandatory boxes of form; enter the text from picture and press 'Order'. If the ordering is successful you will see the page with your order number. There will be sent a message with detailed information on your order to your provided e-mail address.
TYPE OF DELIVERY
Today we offer for you to choose one of four types of delivery:
- Latvia - Riga;
- Latvia – Other city;
- Other country;
Delivery price is not included in execution of order and directly depends on your selection.
Customer support: +371 20010400